Terms of Sale
- EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR ON THE DAY OF THE SALE regardless when it is picked up
- Everything will be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no guarantee or warranty of any kind, regardless of statements of condition made from the auction block or any auction company personnel.
- Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased immediately following the winning bid. Therefore, the winning bidder is advised to further guard his or her merchandise at their own discretion.
- The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he or she is bidding on. If there is question as to which item is being bid upon, the bidder should bring it to the attention of the Auctioneer immediately.
- Upon the declaration of “Sold” by the Auctioneer, there has been effected an enforceable contract between the auctioneer and the successful bidder, from that point, the bidder is obligated to pay for the merchandise sold. Auctioneer will not honor “Mistakes”.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment that he feels is in the best interest of the seller. The Auctioneer has the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments are not seen in the best interest of the seller.
- In the event of a “Tie Bid”, the Auctioneer shall reopen the bidding to those two bidders.
- A 10% Buyer’s Fee will be added to the top bid resulting in a final purchase price.
- The decision of the Auctioneer is FINAL in all matter.